Meyan Jungle was made in late 2008. It was the third place made on Spineworld. It is a big jungle area with many places.
The Ancient Skyport is one of the highest points in the Meyan Jungle. Captain Hadley's Ship stops here. There is a stairway to the Temple Gardens and another to the Meyan Temple.
The Temple Gardens is where the jungle starts going down from the stairs from the Ancient Skyport. The main Tely-Port station is here. There is some big plants and statues, and there's also a calm quiet water pool.
Tree Top JungleEdit
The Transit BarEdit
The Bongo CampEdit
The Bongo Camp is where bongo have crashed there ship and have dug a hole for digging
The Bongo ExcavationEdit
The Bongo Excavation is a deep dark underground hole that is in The Bongo Camp. There are lots of mushrooms and fungi.
Meyan Race StadiumEdit
- The Meyan Temple East was where the plane departs. There was also many old buildings there.
- The Meyan Temple West was where the tram departs to The Maze. There was also a post office there and a stall to buy tram tickets.
- Captain Hadley with his ship at Ancient Skyport
- Old Leaf at Tree Top Jungle
- Gold Sparkle at Tree Top Jungle
- Boiler Marquise at Temple Gardens
- Boiler Mingus at Temple Gardens
- Boiler Gentletor at Temple Gardens
- P.O Fax at Meyan Temple
- Gro-Jun at Meyan Temple
- Meyan Minitor at Meyan Temple
- Field Librarian Dod at Transit Bar
- Gir-Dir at Transit Bar
- Vlad Bongo at Bongo Camp
- Ma Bongo at Bongo Camp
- Racing Minitor at Meyan Race Stadium
- Mech Bot at Meyan Race Stadium